We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Quality Same-Day CEREC Crowns
Everyone wants beautiful teeth, but the process of getting traditional dental crowns involves a significant investment of time. During the first dental visit, your dentist prepares your tooth and sends impressions to a dental lab where technicians design your new crown. You’ll probably wear a temporary crown for several weeks while you wait for the lab to send the permanent one back to your dentist. A second visit is required to place the permanent crown. Today’s dentists can offer a better solution. You can now get CEREC® crowns in only one visit. In fact, the entire process is performed in the office and may only take about an hour.
Advantages of CEREC Same-Day Crowns
CEREC crowns are produced in your dentist’s office by a state-of-the-art CAD/CAM computer and milling unit. CEREC machines have been developed and perfected for more than 30 years, and they’ve assisted in more than 28 million restorations worldwide. The long-term survival rate of CEREC restorations is documented at 95 percent. Here are some other great advantages of choosing CEREC technology for your next crown placement.
- A CEREC crown is typically made with high-quality, natural-looking porcelain, but other materials such as gold are also available.
- Three-dimensional digital imaging and editing helps your dentist create a perfect fit in less time and with fewer steps.
- Because your same-day crowns are made from a single piece of porcelain, they will be stronger than crowns created in a lab.
- With chairside treatment, less of your natural tooth structure is removed to accommodate a new crown.
- The price of treatment is comparable to traditional porcelain crown placement, and your insurance may cover the cost.
- Because there is no need for a temporary crown, you won’t have to suffer with a sensitive, unsealed tooth.
- With the help of CEREC and your dentist, you can have a gorgeous smile almost instantly. Find a registered CEREC dentist in Sweetwater today to learn more.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Sweetwater, call today at or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Sweetwater. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .